Crunch crunch

Crunch Crunch

OK, this is another of those times when I shouldn't be blogging but I do anyway, and this time it's just to say that I'm still alive, and the reason for my absence is that exam season has begun over here at NUS.

I sat for my first two papers last Friday and Saturday, and it feels good to flush out brain disk space for those two modules Operations Management and yes-yes-it's-finally-over-that-cheem-module Regression Analysis. This week's gonna be loaded with exams too, with my Financial Accounting exam at 5PM later today, my Lord-please-help-me Multivariable Calculus on Wednesday, and viewings-and-readings-loaded Reading Film and Cultural Texts on Friday. The exam that I'm most freaked out over, that for Actuarial Statistics, isn't until May 4th, so I can focus on that after this crazy week.

Needless to say, I've been very busy studying the past days, and although it's been fun at times, right now I'm just feeling jaded more than anything. Exhausted too, but more jaded, really.

Anyway, the results for the projects and essay I did that stressful stressful week I had sometime ago have arrived, and maybe I'll talk about them sometime else, especially about the HORROR that swept over me when I got back my English essay. Hehe. Not so bad, but it was pure horror. Heh.

And hmm.. let me take this time out to say congratulations to my pretty sister for being in the Dean's List at UPLB last semester and honor student or something too the sem before that! Tsk tsk she kept it from me all along that cheeky girl! Haha now the truth is out! Hehe I've never been in the Dean's List in college too! Hehe congrats Kai! Keep doing really well over at Ateneo de Davao ok? Hmm.. lemme see what goodies I can reward you with.

6:18AM, and it's time to get up and face the new day. Good morning world, and Lord please help me with my Accounting exam! :)