Kick-off

Kick-off

There's something wrong with how this semester is kicking off. My first class of the semester is at 2PM later, Linear Algebra II, but right about now I'm feeling exhausted already. Strange. I'm supposed to be feeling this way well into the semester whenI do my sparring sessions with midterms and projects and tutorials and exams.

I never quite realized how much Choir and Ridge stuff took of my time and energy.

Anyway, everything's not so bad la. Maybe I deserve this for slacking on my duties the past few days and enjoying the remainder of the holidays a little too much. Oh well, I'm gonna be a happy boy tomorrow, I declare it. :)

While I'm at it, lemme greet another happy boy Kerwin a wonderful birthday. Yes this greeting is a day late, but it comes with my apologies for forgetting to greet (I insist I fully remembered, I just forgot to greet) and my sincerest wishes of joy and success. :) Happy 22nd, big bro.

All right, it's 4AM, it's a long day ahead, I better get fully-recharged by getting some sleep.

Life is gooooood, baby.