Talk is Cheap

There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how

I'm still thinking whether I like it when songs tell exactly what I'm thinking. It's like BAM! that's my song -- but so it is to thousands of others at any given time. Anyway it's Wonderwall by Oasis this time.

* * *

My roaming handphone was cut off the other day. It's what I use to receive SMSes from the Philippines (saves my friends and family money that way). Nobody much has been SMSing me lately, actually (maybe because I'm too busy to reply back.. and I call home anyway), but it's a bit sad that I'm a little more disconnected from the world.

Actually, more than that, what I really want to do now is to connect -- in whatever way I can -- to people. I want to tell you this and that and what happened and how I deal but I dunno, I can't, because of this bottomless bag of excuses I've been lugging around with me. That, and I'm tired and lazy and busy.

But I do want to talk. To you. The plural you actually. I wanna talk to old friends. I wanna talk to new friends -- even those I've never met in person. I wanna talk to my loved ones at home. Those I haven't and won't see in a long time. Those I miss. Those who miss me. Those who I secretly miss but don't realise just yet. Those too who I see every day. Those I've been making small chitchat with but never quite the serious talk. And my future Honours Year Project supervisor, I wanna figure out who you are by first finding you!

There are many things I'd like to say to you all, really. And come on, how have you all been? Let's catch up sometime.

* * *

The NUS Choir will fly off to Thailand for the Choir competition on Thursday. I'll be back on Monday. Hope we have a kick-ass time, and well, win while we're at it. In other news, I suspect my four+-year-old laptop is dying, if not practically dead yet. It's typing strange characters even when I'm not pressing (p\8p\\\\888888) , and so it's virtually unusable. Sad. I'm figuring out a way. Attended a wedding last Saturday, 07/07/07, tell you more about it sometime. Happy graduation to those who just finished their Commencement ceremonies! I'm proud of you guys.. and I apologize for not being able to turn up for any of your events. And whoops, sorry too if I was unable to send so much as an SMS.

Time for Jose to sleep now. Work again later yahooo!:P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Partner! Been thinking of gifting you w a Beatles CD but am not satisfied w what I found yet. Sorry, I don't know Wonderwall or Oasis! Enjoy your trip to Thailand. Do take pictures. Will b expecting your call! Tk gud cr of urslf!