Off to Shah Alam

Off to Shah Alam

In a few minutes I'll be passing my laptop to Ivy for safekeeping for the next 4 days, so I shall squeeze in a tiny entry right here. No doubt the next days will be eventful (yes the safe word), and I wouldn't want it to go unchronicled.

So yep, it's off to Shah Alam, Malaysia (somewhere near KL) for the NUS Choir gang. We're participating in this Voyage of Songs choral competition, and as of 1:17AM, five hours before meet-up time, Joseph is still stuck with his packing chores. (Ugh, what's new.)

But that's not the point, really. The point is that, yeah, I hope we win. I pray we win, and I hope whoever reads this blog takes time to send your good vibes and join me in wishing the NUS Choir well.

I'm sure that the NUS Choir will bond more closely because of this, and yeah, that makes this opportunity cool. I hope to get to know some other choirs as well, and enjoy the music they'll be singing. I dunno about you, but when a choir performs a piece in harmony and with a passion that's electrifying, it's like bam! you got me you guys. I'm moved and would gladly burst with joy. Music therapy.

Anyway, I'll be back on the 13th, and then I'll do a repeat of the sleepover at the airport I did last time, then fly to the Philippines early morning of the 14th.

I'm gonna miss Singapore. But I sure would lurrvvve to be home. But for the meantime, help the choir in Shah Alam, Lord. Goodbye world. Goodbye laptop too.

Yep, as I've long suspected, packing up one's bags is a psychological activity too. One that makes you feel very strange. Must get sleep. :)