I miss blogging but

I miss blogging but..

..I'm still busy! Haha. After the exams I promised myself I'd sleep-all-day-why-don't-we-sleep-all-day (a la Jason Mraz), ringbind my bridging year and Year 1 notes (since my Year 2 Sem 1 notes look spanking good ringbound), watch movies at the Central Library, download lots of mp3's, and watch lots of TV shows. And status? Haha, no sleep-all-day session yet, no new ringbound notes, three quarters of Como Agua para Chocolate (Like Water for Chocolate) before choir big boss KK called me up to ready the keys for choir practice, and yeah good servings of my Desperate Housewives and heck, even Heidi Klum and her Project Runway. Haha. For some reason I'm not craving for OC too much, but I sure damn miss my LOST! I want my tailies story already! Haha. Too bad the NUS Comcen techies decided to disable (or GREATLY reduce the download speed at least) file transfer from the net, and thus poor undergrads have to resort to other ways to make us happy minus TV shows and movies and mp3s.

I never really had a good post-mortem to the exam season. Yeah, especially since I'd love to rant about my exams, which all almost drained the life out of me (especially Calculus!). Come to think of it, though, there never really was a proper closure of the stress season, as right after the exams, although the stress level had dipped to reasonably tolerable lows, there was well, Robinson's confinement in the University Hospital because of some lung problem, the intensive choir practices in faraway Siglap (one hour+ bus ride) and the corresponding chores Mr Records Secretary must perform, my much-needed clubbing therapy thanks to Club Momo (wah it was a very strange night, really.. detoxified afterwards), and last night's Sushi Buffet with the past and present Choir Comm, and oh yeah, my teaching stint with a teeny handful of KR choristers to whom I taught Christmas carols! Haha.

Yeah, so many things, but no time to blog! Haizz. Will post some photos soon of Choir and
my exam period hangout, Med Library (I miss that place!). And oh yeah, finally, after a long wait (seriously NEVER buy a Konica Minolta camera, because not only are the cameras not tought enough, their SERVICE IS THE LOUSIEST ON EARTH.. anyway nuff digression), my camera's back! Haha. I'm so happy.

I'm mighty glad I could bring the cam home for Christmas, and take photos of my family and lolas and my lovely Philippines baby! Haha. I was denied that privilege last Christmas (ugh thanks to Konica again).

Hehe anyway, it's a good time to end this post right here. Haha, 'cause my laundry's probably done too! Haha and I must sleep early to make it to Siglap later at 10am! Last practice before we hit Malaysia on Friday for the competition. :)

OK, good night world. Today was a good day. Packing is a pain, but hey, at least my room's finally getting fixed up. Yahooo. All the better to sleep in it. Heh, goodnight.