Here comes the crunch

Here comes the crunch

Let me tell you a secret. Calculus scares me. We're not very good friends, really.. and come to think of it, ever since. For a while before, it seemed appealing and "cool" in a dorky kind of way, but now I'm just freaked out about faring in the exam the way I did in that horrible horrible midterm test. The worst thing about that midterm test is that it could have been easy, had I done this and that and whatever else. How I got 1.0 (top marks) in my Calculus class in my senior year in high school, I'm not too sure now.

My week-long silence from the blogosphere can be explained by what else, the exams. It's been Medical Library or MD7 or Yusof Ishak House for me and fellow muggers Ferron, Arthur, Nestor, Ivy, sometimes Karen and Brian. So, with four exams down and one more to go, I guess my state of mind can be captured by this photo taken at YIH during one all-nighter session.

Ahh. After my Advanced Calculus II paper at 5PM today, the first thing I'm gonna make sure I'll do is get myself some SLEEP. Get rid of my eyebags, and reclaim my sanity!

But of course, if the unplanned-but-sort-of-planned clubbing session pushes through tonight, then by all means, let the party begin!

For now, though, let me indulge in my newfound friend Calculus. We're getting chummy now. I hope. Ahh.. the smell of freedom. Just a day away. Can't wait.