Right Now

Right Now

And the mugging intensifies. Yep, the exams are just homing in on paranoid undergrads in NUS, and everyone's in a frenzy.

Even my mood , too. I have, since Sunday, suspected that the Medical Library, does things to its guests (practically inhabitants, as virtually the same faces can be seen every day, mine included). I dunno, I think it loosens some screws in the head. Or maybe I'm just weird by nature. Or weirder by nature during exam season. Well, at least I can attribute my offness to something now.

Anyway, the mood swings have been crazy. I've experienced a good taste of stupid mindless euphoria sometime today, then it was fatigue, then it was disappointment with self, then it was just fun. Hehe well thanks to my mugging-mates Ferron and Arthur and sing-along-mate Ivy and Karen and Nestor. It's been crazy, really. And I cannot pinpoint one general state of mind or emotion that could well describe today. `

But I sure know what I'm thinking and feeling RIGHT NOW. And that's related to what I learned is the worst thing about being stressed. Mentally and physically stressed, as in right now. Yeah, the worst thing is that the stress is taking my sunshine away, and I am bordering on depression. I just get damn depressed. In a strange way. Not all the time. Random bouts of it.

Oh yeah, some thought crossed my mind moments ago. I think Joseph is gonna need a new blog. For X reasons. Doesn't mean I'm resigning from Moonstruck, Inc. I think. Nah, we'll figure that out later. Who knows, maybe a change from one funky layout to new one might do the trick.

7:39AM already. Ahh.. about time I get some sleep.

Big love to you all. Whoever you are.