Closing time

Closing time

OK, so this is it. I'm really leaving now. Haha, the previous post wasn't really goodbye Singapore, but this is. I'm leaving tonight for the airport, sleep there, to make it in time for my 7:00AM flight tomorrow for the Philippines. Yes I'm such a cheapskate for not choosing to take a cab tomorrow morning and incur the 50% off-peak surcharge, but another reason is that I'm afraid to miss my flight again (yes that happened before).

Ten days since that last post, a whole lot of things have happened, and I don't know, those past days were rather fun actually, but right now, I'm just feeling fatigue. Most everybody else have (or has? Hmm.) gone home, and since my block D-block isn't the vacation block, I think as of today, I'm the only soul left in the block. I don't mind really, I haven't been hanging in my room all that much, and I'm fortunate to be kept busy all this time.

I'll blog about my adventures soon (not that they're oh-so-interesting anyway), but yep I had fun and I have my friends to thank. :) But for now, Joseph has to do the final-final packing, as he has to leave for the airport by 11pm, and must chuck away the mess in his suitcases now.

It's been a thoroughly challenging 5 months, I'm just glad it's over, and that I'm going home.

Oh, and goodbye Kent Ridge Hall too. I'm not coming back here next semester, as I move to Ridge View Residences. Something tells me I should take photos of me and my empty room and the main entrance and all that, but nah, let's get the packing done first, shall we?

Gather up your jackets, move it to the exits
I hope you have found a friend
Closing Time
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

-Closing Time by Semisonic

Bye.