Fresh

Fresh

Whew. Finally the new template's up. I'm not sure if I'm crazy over it, I wasn't wowed by it when I first saw it assembled. I remember thinking, 'Oh dear. All that hard work for this.' I dunno, I was just too caught up with the coolness of Mondrian art (Google him) that I think I momentarily forgot about blending. I'm not even sure what's the tree for again. Haha. And hmm.. something tells me this new blog is too colorful for my liking. Also, I was thinking of getting rid of the cartoon characters (but I still like you Calvin, Hobbes, Snoopy and Linus of course) for a more mature feel, although I must admit I thoroughly Photoshopped that tree on the right to get rid of Hobbes (You can google for the original image if you wish). Haha, I'm proud of that tree, and hopefully it isn't too noticeable how thoroughly edited it is, the whole of it. Anyway, even if the template wasn't exactly how I expected it, it's still my baby, so I like it a lot.

It grows on you, actually. (Yes, tree included, although that sounds a bit off.) So I like this fresh new look. I was for a while thinking of a fresh new name too, but my sister thought it was so bleah I could very well have named the new blog to something hideous like "Swan Lake". Haha I won't tell what I came up with, although it's infinitely more decent than that.

Anyway, it's Moonstruck Inc. still for the meantime, and maybe for good. I don't really know. Anyway, I fixed the clickables at the left, too. It's less messier than the previous. This isn't final yet, too. Just the soft opening of sorts.

I can't do a decent blog entry now actually, as the main purpose of this Internet Cafe visit was to set this up. Anyway, I'm glad I uploaded the template on June 30th, end of the month, as tomorrow will rightfully be a fresh new start. (Yes my persistence on this whole new-beginning thing is unmistakable)

Goodbye for now, and feel free to comment on the new template.