"Busy"

"Busy"

Another day, another blog. The previous entry I wrapped up and uploaded only today, May 31st, because I was busy once again. With what? Busy with the usual things that have kept me busy the past two weeks I've been back home.. Ridge stuff, and Choir stuff. But actually that doesn't really cut it, 'cos most of the day Jose's doing nothing.

Haha. Nothing but watch TV and lying down and reading more Jeffrey Archer short stories, or watching Lost ofr Prison Break TV shows on his laptop. Haha. Busy with nothing, more like it. Just the way I like it too.

When I came back to the Philippines, what I had in mind was just to de-stress, because God knows it was a bad burnout I got myself into in Singapore. The grades, which I got a few days ago still haunt me, and although the feelind is not the sudden-death I-think-I'll-jump-off-building kind, I think it's even worse, because it's the gnaw-at-your-sanity-bit-by-bit type.

Anyway, aside from that, everything's dandy and well, just all in a day's work. My jobs as editor of the Outspoken desk and as Secretary of NUS Choir are keeping me typing and thinking and typing again, but that's all right.

Maybe I should post photos of the Karaoke and billiards session a good bunch of my high school friends went on last week. Haha but that'll have to wait, cos I have barely 2 minutes left in this internet cafe. Haha ciao!