The Boat is Sinking

To describe what I'm feeling now, maybe I can refer you to the Beatles' classic Yesterday. I dunno what's gotten into me, really, but it's this lingering sort of melancholy, too diffuse I can't quite pin it down and give it a name or attribute it to something I can fix.

I can tell you a few things though. That I'm lonely (then again maybe it's just the weather). That I feel others don't respect me as much they used to (if they even did so at all). I don't think people treat me seriously. That I am stressed (what's new, those of you who know me may ask), as this is the heaviest semester of all my almost 4 years here in NUS. And then some.

Add all of them up and you have me -- a Joseph who's constantly carrying some sort of weight on his chest. I sure hope this is not depression, especially that of the clinical sort.

OK bye.


P.S. I may have to rethink my privacy settings with this increasingly personal tone of my rather embarrassing posts.

7 comments:

a r T h u R said...

lighten up joseph with boobs... hahaha =P jk jk jk. k lang yan. basta gwapo pa rin. cya 'round.

Korinna said...

JOSEPH...

alam ko na, kaibiganin na lang natin si JOhan..

you know, si Johan RC van der Maarel. Kung the boat is sinking, marami siyang salbabida...

jokeness! chiraf naman jan
=)

Jun Ng said...

Aww...Joseph! I am in the same boat as you! Don't worry!

Keep smiling! :)

Joseph said...

hey THANK YOU guys for the words of encouragement and support. i'm OK! it's been a better day, and i feel better now that it's out of my system, it's now out there, blogged and immortalized as part of history. :)

thanks for making my day. God bless you all!

-xian- said...

Joseph...! Its ok.. *hugs* All of your friends will help you plug the hole in the boat thats making it sink. *wink* take care!

cheerios! :)

Anonymous said...

your life is so boring and it's starting to show. you're become so much like me. LOL.

seriously, you should complain with the world YOU are making.

it's funny that it's I who give u advice now. haha. lol. text me if u need help k? i mishoo! NOT! Lol.

PS your photo sucks. :P

Joseph said...

xianling: haha that's a nice analogy. thanks for helping plug the hole! :)

jack: haha changed my pic na, fine. ingat ka!