Must-Blog

Must-Blog

Hi. I'm back in Singapore, and as much as the holidays in the Philippines were eventful, I didn't feel the need to blog them (or maybe because Internet was slow because of the Taiwan earthquake). Whether I blog the events or not doesn't mean anything anyway, in this time when the significant and the mundane can be given equal blog treatment. About my holidays, suffice it to say that it had been one of my happiest, really--at least that's what I told my friends in my high school reunion. I meant it too; after the chaos that was last semester (and the sem before that), being home laughing and going out and staying in and spending time with those who matter to me was a divine treat.

I'm too busy right now really, and yes I shouldn't be blogging, but I distinctly promised myself this morning to blog tonight.

This is what I want to say: I miss the Philippines and the warmth that my dear family and friends bring. Singapore is only warmer because it's closer to the equator.

I shouldn't be negative and pessimistic, really, but maybe it's the potent combination of work and stress and schoolwork and extracurriculars and fresh-away-from-home-ness so early in the semester and year that's gotten into me.

Whatever it is, I felt the need to blog tonight, and I did. It feels good to let it out.


And oh yeah, thanks Karen for saving me a trip to the shrink. Teehee. Thanks for listening too Xianling--I appreciate it a lot. And haha, I caught you online again, Kerwin.. and you're too happy!:) Take care you guys.