New Year, New Me, and a New Blog

This year is gonna see a new and improved Joseph. I've started doing some "housekeeping" on several levels (the literal sort I did last night, although I can't figure out how to rearrange my shelves and tables), and Project New Joseph is kicking off. The transition's more bumpy than I thought, but it's there, it's on its way.

There's a new Blogger/Blogspot too. It's so much easier and more user-friendly. New blog template, really, not exactly a new blog. It's one of those templates prepared by Blogger itself, so it's not as customized as the previous ones. Well, new sem has kicked off too, and Joseph hasn't got much time. But there's a new name, though. Not sure I like it too much, but, between you and me, Joseph has really been talking to himself lately. I think it's fine, really, although I can reveal that he's not in the cheerfulest of moods right about now. Maybe it's the weather.

He's gonna be talking a bit more to himself through this blog, though, of that he's sure. Some people don't quite get him and think him weird, so while he still interacts with people who understand and those who don't, he has decided to blog more, if only to save his sanity.

And oh yeah, you might have guessed so, but lately Joseph doesn't quite distinguish between "he" and "I". While this may be bad in an English essay, in a conversation with self it is absolutely fine.

Good night.

2 comments:

Korinna said...

HUH??? the tree is gone!!!! I also made lipat-bahay to the new blogger just now hehe

Joseph said...

haha well.. the tree may be back soon la.. hehe. tagal din nung tree thing no.:)

congrats sa paglipat and yey kita kits sa class bukas!