Make my day

It takes so little, actually. Joseph isn't hard to please.

Thank you to those who do it effortlessly. Who need not even do it consciously or with intent.
You make my day. And I am most thankful even if I don't spell it out.

* * *

Sigh. I wish Blogger could read my mind so I don't have to type out what's in my head. I miss blogging. I miss telling my friends and family what mind monsters I've recently killed and those that continue to haunt me. Let's talk soon, yeah?

Joseph is swimming in thoughts now -- of roommates, of friends, of online and offline friends, of Honours Year Project, of Carrots Consulting, of leaving and starting afresh. And the Philippines, of course. How I wish I were back home for a well-deserved breather.


Music of the Moment: Mat Kearney - Where We Gonna Go From Here
Currently feeling pensive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joseph, you have my Fathers name, God I miss him.