That Bloggin' Feelin'

Haha apparently I've lost it, that bloggin' feelin'.

I want to blog, really, and there have been more than enough events and sufficient flurry of emotional/physical/mental/even mathematical and statistical activity lately, that the Joseph of 2004 or 2005, would have blogged about instantly. But I dunno. Apparently, (cue music) I've lost that [bloggin'] feelin'. Kulit ko.

If I did blog, I would blog about choir, about moving out of Tower Block and into a double room at Old Kent Ridge, about my quirky (and thoroughly amusing) new Chinese roomie, using my dear sister's Mac iBook becasue my 5-year-old Compaq laptop is severely sick, my online chats with old friends, my gradual loss of contact with some other friends, the Pinoy meetup cum karaoke session where yours truly hogged the Magic Sing microphone, the Singapore Citizenship Ceremony the NUS Choir sang for at the Parliament House (we were on Channel News Asia for a few seconds!) and the subsequent big yummy buffet, followed by the fantastic fireworks we watched by the Esplanade Bridge (and the throw-up episode I had thanks to the buffet -- it was just too much for me to handle), my brief yet refreshing meet-up with my long-lost friend Richelle of my AJSS days back in '02 (she came over to Singapore for a few days thanks to the Storm & Flood Holidays in Manila), my Honours Year Project (on implied and realized volatility of high-frequency data pertaining to stock options), my maddening brain-twisting Level 4000 modules, and The Ridge and the long 302 research, and unfinished articles, and my part-time job at SELF (Self-Access English Learning Facility) and how I screwed up on the very first day yesterday.

Haha. I can't believe I'm just rattling off events now, instead of ranting or raving about them. Tell you what, why don't you, dear blog reader, talk to me in person or via MSN, or Gmail, or Yahoo Messenger, or Chikka, or M1 instead? I'll be most glad to talk. And listen. And ask about your day.

Am I rambling? Yes I am. And I haven't even talked about news from home, how our house was broken into and our PC and some items were stolen. Thank God everything is fine now.:D But I digress.

I think it's time to sleep now. And the music of Rachael Yamagata, Paolo Nutini, and Sunset Daze are still ringing in my head.:) Goodnight.




3 comments:

fleeting mist said...

what a happening life!!!! =)

piggy said...

hey jose! It was great that I manage to catch up with you after choir on Thursday, enjoyed the chat & company :) I miss the days in RVR too, u, me and Aaron. ok, talk to you more when I see you in person. hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what activities! Again, watch yourself. Don't be overwhelmed by them. It's good to be immersed in life but it also has merits to take time to step back and view them from some distance, set priorities, keep the goal in mind!
The burglary has its own share of blessings in disguise! Will tell you more. Take care. God bless your concerns! He's always around!