Heavy days

Heavy days

Haha the title just popped off my head and just realized, haha I hope nobody relates it with that euphemism used in commercials about, um, monthly feminine care. Hehe.

Anyway, I am officially seriously exhausted. If I were a bank account, the balance is running way too low, and soon, if I don't get reloaded anytime soon, I might be closed and discarded.

I did not want to spend the past and next few days this way initially, but then the opportunity presented itself and, jobless-since-birth Joseph was blinded by the moolah, and tada, here he is, doing semi-slave labor. But the pay is good Jose, and that could be a terrific birthday gift to self on 8th March. *mischievous laughter*

Haha, I have to do *mischievous laughter* one more time just because. =P

Anyway, I suspect I have loosened some screws in the head, but that's all right, because I perfectly know why I'm acting strange. Partly due to the long hours I worked and will work staring at the PC, pushing different buttons, and typing like mad, partly due to the two articles I have to submit to my different editors, partly due to the essay I've long been cooking up in my head for secret purposes, partly due to missed dinner and virtually nobody's in hall while I'm working my ass off, partly due to fatigue carried on from last week, partly due to tense and/or intensive conversations with people through different media, and in large part due to the Regression Analysis killer quiz on Monday morning.

Haha I just hope I even wake up in time on Monday.

I'll live. Jesus give me strength. And thanks to my uppers, you know who or what you are. Haha whatever that meant.

4:15 and it's time to sleep! And oh yeah, happy birthday to my favorite roomie-who-never-was, Pacey! He's gone for this year-long overseas program in Bio Valley in Philadelphia, but he's spending today in New York! Haha take care you!