All in a day's work

All in a day's work

Woohoo. This has got to be the worst day of my life. And yes sir, I know full well that the last thing I should do is blog, but nah, I give myself permission to write this short short post.

Welcome to the pits, I tell myself. And seriously, it's true! I realized that it's been about one and a half months now that I've been constantly caught in high-pressure situations. And nope, the stress level hasn't peaked yet. Haha if March had one extra day secretly tucked in there somewhere that wouldn't count at all among the 31 days, I'd absolutely sleep. all. day. Or someone please invent some magic pill that will instantly feed my longing for a good 8 hours of glorious sleep.

Anyway, tomorrow's the deadline of the Operations Management term paper I've been typing and researching for for the longest time, and on Thursday is the killer Actuarial test. Oh, if it matters, I think I may have just lost some valuables yet again (which I just learned are hopefully found again haha), and I failed my Regression Analysis test! Sigh. What's wrong with you Joseph?

I want my "me" time too. And apparently that's harder to accomplish than it sounds.

But hey I'm giddy and hyper right now, and that's supposed to be a good thing, considering I've just had the worst day of my life. Nah, I'll spare you the details (partly because the specifics aren't too exciting anyway) but yep yep, I'm all pumped up right now to finish this term paper and get mugging for the Actuarial Stats test.

Oooh take me away people. Take me somewhere nice and warm and give me a great big hug.