BACK SO SOON

i don't usually go online this often, when i'm at home and netless.
dunno. siguro my mind's been nagging me na too much.
the last time i went online, i didn't even finish reading my mails, and i didn't even make a decent blog.
the former was due to lack of internet time, the second was due to that oh-so-wonderful keyboard (see previous blog).
i'm glad mickey liked that entry though. mickey the writer, of all people!
i'd tell you how someone i know thoroughly enjoys your blog, mickey, but i'd rather not. hehe.

GOD my summer's just started!
i'm so full of energy i could run around all of Davao City naked!
nah, not really. you see, there's a couple of stuff in the way: the abs (the lack of it) and the zits (excess of it).
sigh. hehe. nah, not the time to get depressed. my summer's just begun!

hmmm... i'm not much of planner, see, although dear God knows i TRY.
it's always like that: i plan and i write stuff down as screaming reminders of my masterplans, by i always tend to postpone, cancel, or just decide to "be good to myself" at the expense of my tasks. oh well.

anyway, since my summer's gonna be loooooong (have to be back in s'pore late july),
i plan to do stuff i've always wanted to do but never got to finish.

1. READ MY UNFINISHED BOOKS! grabe, i was fixing up my room since my dad had this closet/bookshelf built, and i was annoyed with myself for not finishing my books. i read a little bit of this and that but never quite finish. you see, i have this mentality with books: if i find the book really really nice, i don't want it to "end", or that basically means i don't want to finish reading it! i don't DEVOUR it whole, i want to chew it ever so slowly, savor its flavor, until i forget that i was supposed to swallow. basta. hehe. before i know it, i'd be chewing another book, never swallowing.

but this time, this summer, i'm gonna swallow the whole shelf (those unfinished lang ah -- i'm no bookworm eh). ;)

2. WATCH LOTSA MOVIES! i guess that also means meeting up with friends, or do some sibling bonding with my angst-ridden sister. hehe.

i admit, my movie life has deteriorated greatly! imagine, i haven't watched LOTR ROTK, Kill Bill, Love Actually, The Passion of the Christ (we have a VCD at home, but i refuse to watch it because, like i tell my mom, i'm depressed enough and i don't wanna watch a depressing movie -- basta, when i'm not depressed hehe), Matrix Revolutions. Basta, you know those movies! those movies that are JUST MEANT to be watched! wala lang.

3. CLEAN UP MY ROOM! or at least try. hehe.
my sister uses my room when i'm gone for school, and right now, even when i'm already here, she doesn't want to move back to her room! so ayun, para akong squatter in my own room. she has the waterbed, i make do with a long sitting area (di rin kasi bench) in a corner. i don't mind MUCH, since i get colds din sa waterbed.

4. CALL AND MEET UP WITH FRIENDS!
opkors! i don't wanna rot at home by my lonesome!

5. REVIVE MY PIANO-PLAYING SKILLS!
my piano teacher told me i was a natural, and seemed to be proud of me (i dunno though if she tells that to all her studes though), and i'm just annoyed that i've neglected one of my few actual skills.
i don't feel annoyed about it when i'm alone, but when my mom prods me to play, and i reluctantly agree, i suddenly feel bad for forgetting that talent.

and isa pa, i wanna learn to play the guitar! maybe it's because of jason mraz or john mayer or the pinoy acoustic guys, basta, i want to learn!

6. INDULGE.
hehe. that goes for food, clothes, stuff.
of course that's quite difficult, considering financial constraints, and concern for zits and fat, but ewan.
i try to strike a balance. and tama, my family still owes me a birthday gift. long-delayed na nga. hehe.



hmm.. long one na. i'll stop na.

3 more things i tell myself:
DON'T go FISHING for good shows when you turn on the TV! you'll only end up a couch potato.
DO make a list of your candidates, and PRETEND to vote for them! the least i could do, i wasn't able to register eh. kala ko nun i'd go for absentee-voting, but turns out i'll be in pinas during election time (yes, that was when i didn't know absentee voting happens more than a month earlier than may10)
DO greet every mom happy momma's day!