I'M HERE BUT CAN'T BLOG

i'm surfing AGAIN for photos for the yearbook. blasted diskette screwed itself up.

at 10am we have a dance practice where i'll strive my darndest to save my face on the debut on sunday.

tomorrow, saturday, i'm gonna be speaking to the freshmen in pisay for some 5-minute inspirational stuff. i'm sure about the "stuff", i'm just not sure if it's inspirational just yet. sigh. can't refuse the director when she makes a request.

and tomorrow evening naman, kristia will host dinner at jack's ridge. a debut of sorts, since everyone's here and she has class na on june 9.

yesterday i went to the printing press to work on the yearbook with ex and mike. when i heard that ex misplaced my one-in-a-million baby pic, i made sure he KNEW, for the record that i felt UTMOST HATRED and DEEPEST LOATHING. hehe. i didn't get angry with him, mind you. i just wanted him to look for it. it's all okay now, he forgot that he gave me the photo back sometime ago, and i, having forgotten as well, found it in at home.

in the afternoon i went to pisay to enroll my sister. 4th year na pala ang magandang bruha. it was okay. except that my teachers were, like they did last year, noticing the deterioration of my face. some put it jokingly, some mildly, some not so mildly, but it depresses the shit out of me.

i'm not annoyed with them. after all, i know they mean well and all, but it's just that.. just that. tama na.

my sister's depressed din kasi she's grown fatter na, although the new weight is perfect. last time she was too thin. she's upset my mom didn't allow her another 3-day escapade up the boondocks, and that her new section is not-so-good company. bad company even. bestfriend-less pa.

oh well. gotta deal with all this shit.
and don't forget to smile!!!

right.

oh, i broke my word again. about the title.
u can tell i got carried away. off to dance prac na nga.

No comments: