INTERNET CAFE

hey. i'm here in gaisano mall na. internet lang.

you should be proud of me, people. kasi i went out of the house. hehehe.
nah, i've been going out every other day, pero you still should be proud of me, kasi wala lang.
it takes a whole lotta guts to go out when one has a ZIT FIT.

basta. ANYWAY.

i was searching the malls by my lonesome today, looking for the perfect debut gift.
jenni's debut tomorrow, and i'm still unsure what to buy. what on earth to give a nerd-turned-fashionista?! bahala na.

i blogged last night! promise!
blogged on NOTEPAD, would you believe.
now isn't that cool?

ewan. i was at home, see. my sister's still in the boondocks, my lola's still in kidapawan, and i was stuck at home waiting for them to come. they didn't, but it's okay.

anyway, i was thinking about my blog. how musty and moldy and stale it would be while its good ol' master is at home growing zits from doing nothing (ain't life just unfair?!). so ayun, i blogged sa notepad. transfer ko sana dito using a diskette, pero unsurprisingly, i forgot. sorry!

i haven't been too idle din ah. baka you think i'm rotting na at home. tee hee.
basta, i've been keeping myself busy at home. doing stuff. worthwhile din ung iba. but i don't seem to have a summer masterplan. hmmm... i really should make one na.

read emails this afternoon. overflowing na uli. haaaay, i miss free internet 24/7 at the hall.
oh well.

i'll email na nga. i guess it's high time i promote my uncle, running for vice mayor, to my yahoogroups. ;)


p.s.
hoy kai my pretty sister in the boondocks! uwi ka na! sabi mo around 6pm tonight ha?
we have to maximize 3-day weekend sale! help me find a debut gift! =P and if you haven't bought me a welcome-home-i-owe-my-big-bro-lots gift, maybe ...