BACK HOME

argh. i spent two hours in this net cafe and i haven't done the stuff i intended to do! hmph.

what i did were, chat with jasper and dea (which is a very good thing, btw, since they're two of my closest friends), and edit this blog! goooooooooooodneessss gracious, i realized how APPALLING this blog looks like from an internet cafe here in davao! i just had to do something about it. you see, i've been using my laptop to check my blog in singapore, and it turned out nice and cool (to me at least). i didn't realize i had some miscellaneous stuff to keep its appearance that way, like font smoothing etc. i hope it looks um, presentable, right now.

hmmm... not the right mood to start an i'm-back-home-and-i'm-oh-so-happy blog.
oh well.

anyway, in case you haven't yet figured out, I'M HOME NA!!
isn't that great and wonderful and wooohooooo?!!

hmmm.. what have i been doing the past three days? NOT blogging, i'm sure you've noticed. ;)
actually, it's been just "peachy" (dea's favorite word).

i'm actually IDLE a lot, but that's a good thing. i just sit and relax and meet my folks (sister's still on a secret mission in the boondocks =P) and my lola and uncles and tita, and villagemates and friends. quite fun. and ooh, the tv is my new best friend. hehehe. i'm figuring out the changes to the small screen since i left. and oooooh, american idol everyday at 6pm on ABC! it's delayed of course (last night was group 4 showdown which included jasmine, george, john), but in a few weeks, it'll catch up with the real-time airing. i hope. i'm mighty sure korinna's gonna enjoy it. and, i'm checking out for myself if marina isn't as corny as it could easily be mistaken to be. hee hee.

hmmm.. i told myself i'm gonna blog and check my email when i came here.

i guess the first one's done, so i'm now gonna check my mail. ;)
after that, i'm gonna find non-boring ways to spend my 3-month long summer. =P