I'M OKAY NOW

i'm okay now, so you can ignore stuff in the previous blog. some stuff. hehehe.

i wasted almost 2 days doing nothing! i did stuff, yes, but they amount to "nothing much", so that's still closer to nothing. well at least may progress.

i shouldn't blog much, so i'm keeping this short. i should finish making my physics cheat sheet before sunrise (i'm serious), then todo banat na sa statistics.

oh yeah, i'm praying xaypanya does well in his english exam tomorrow (or later, after the sun rises ;p). brice and i were giving him a good last-minute review tonight, and i'm sincerely hoping he makes it. i even threatened him that i won't speak to him ever again if he fails this. hahaha. i didn't mean that exactly, but he's in a situation where he CAN be sent back to his home in laos FOR GOOD if he screws things up. all the best, dude. and of course, to all my bridging fellas. i'll be praying for ya.

and yes, my "daymakers" for today (those who made my day) were korinna, and two loooooooong-lost friends who i got connected in friendster! korinna gave me a thoughtful letter, which was really nice (thanks kor! i like letters!), and elisa was my classmate in grade 4 (seven years ago) and carren was my classmate in grade ONE! (TEN crazy years ago). we exchanged some good messages too today, and those made me feel good. (carren revealed in a message that she had a crush on me in grade 1! hahahaha. she's charming too, u know. too late carren! hahaha. now she's in a relationship na.;P)

and of course, JC made my day. although i missed the mass at 3pm, i read relevant verses from the bible during that time. then at 7pm, i went to church alone for the adoration. it was very nice and warm. the church was dark, lit only by candles by the altar, where the large crucifix was covered with a purple cloth. there were some songs by the choir and scripture readings. the songs were actually chants, the type that's a little eerie and intensely reflective. some were in latin too. the atmosphere was perfect, and i did feel all the more moved by JC's supreme sacrifice.

gotta study now!