WEIRD

this day is weird. kung babae ako today, siguro it's that time of the month.

i'm not feeling too well. siguro pagod lang, but then it's not reason enough since i didn't really REALLY REALLY maximize my time studying. i sent emails, checked out other blogs, did some friendster, texted my sister and some friends. my knees hurt, my eyes hurt from the bags sagging under them. it always seems like a bad hair day, and i don't even wanna start talking about the zits. sigh.

i remember just lying down in bed this morning. i didn't feel like talking, i was just, being idle, and doing some thinking as i sandwiched my pillow between my legs. and with the crazy inflow of thoughts, i don't even remember now what on earth was i thinking that time.

i relaxed last night, as i was relieved to have finally finished the econometrics exam yesterday, but thing is, i seemed to have relaxed too much. slept at 2am doing nothing but surfing. yeah, i watched this new singapore reality dating show, eye for a guy, which stars FHM girl rachel lee, and tyra banks' america's top model, where they went to to-die-for paris. they made me feel good. but i think after a while, they made me feel a little bad. hmmm.. i wonder why.

i was in the science library the whole afternoon, studying math. the pinoys went back to the hall for dinner, and we returned right after. at 9:45pm the library closed, and i now i just arrived in my room. i thought it was gonna be a time to rest and sleep or do some more mugging, but something someone wrote in his blog irked me yet again.

great. i always sincerely believed "all's well that ends well", but that also means that "all's unwell that ends unwell".
it's 10:15pm, and i can only hope something more eventful happens in the few remaining hours of the day (though i'm not counting on it).



hmmm... in line with the idea in the last paragraph, i wouldn't wanna END this entry on a sad note. although i think i've used up my "uppers" for the day early this morning, i sure am glad i have such "daymakers" as kristia (again), who sent me a wonderful friendster message, my 2nd year high school bio teacher ma'am jemi, who emailed something nice (as always) in our yahoogroup, my dearly-missed sister who texted me about her internship at the philippine eagle center in davao.

maybe i've been listening to usher's "burn" a little too much. but really, great song. and jacko texted me yesterday about to listen to hoobastank's "the reason". another cool song. but although they're really great songs, they aren't exactly feel-good ones. oh well.

no sleeping tonight! or at least, not much. hehehe. i'm solving math tutorials, and i'm bent on finishing at least 80% before i sleep. ;)