EXAM WEEK

i shouldn't be blogging, but i think i should tell you, little bloggie and everyone else who's chanced upon my blog, that it's exam week this week, that i've screwed up my self-imposed Strict Study Sked, and that, once again, i'm going bonkers.

i'm extremely lucky to have only three modules this sem, the exams quite evenly spaced. xiaolong, a good chinese friend, told me he has 5 exams in the next 5 days. he has a one-day break in that period, but only because he has two exams in a day. that must be horrible. he's brilliant anyway (like almost every chinese student here), and i'm sure he'll make it.

i always wonder how i could screw up my study sked even if i have less exams and more time than the rest of the regular undergrads here (i'm still in a bridging course, so i'm not technically Year One yet).

anyway, here's my exam sked.

________

EC2231 - Principles of Econometrics - April 12, 2004 - 1:00pm - Gym - Seat #57

MA1306 - A Basic Mathematical Toolkit - April 15, 2004 - 1:00pm - S13-05-03/07 - Seat #20

PC1222 - Principles of Physics II - April 17, 2004 - 1:00pm - MPSH1 - Seat #471
________


sheesh. it's pathetic that i have to post my sked here. it's not even creative. haha.
and right when i should be studying, and doing something productive with my limited time!

needless to say, i won't blog too much for the next few days.
pray for me please. and all the best to everyone in NUS!

happy easter!