IN THE SPIRIT OF FAIRNESS

if you've read my tagalog post yesterday, here's the other side of the story, as told in his blog. it's his entry entitled "influence".
[update: he wrote a new one, in response to THIS entry right here.]

is the word "influence" really such a HUGE deal?!
i don't know, but last time i checked, it's still not synonymous to "changing the world".
i don't think it should be blown out of proportion.

i was about to write a detailed rebuttal of each argument, and even drop some bombs of my own,
but i now refuse to glorify the issue too much.
allow me a huling hirit, though.

PANGIT daw ang tag-board?
well, all i can say is, thank you sa aking mga friends na nagtatag.
for me, YOU, my dearest taggers, make the "substandard" tag-board better than any feature-rich chatterbox almost devoid of tags.

i like my tag-board, thank you very much.


p.s.
5:36pm. wow. todo na 'to. nagsasagutan kami through blogs.
in any case, i think it's a non-issue gone out of hand.

i offer my sincere apology for any wrongdoing i may have done.
but i maintain that i never DELIBERATELY influence anyone for my own self-serving reasons.

this is the last you'll here of this na. time to shut up and study.