HAHA!

found my wallet! yowza! ;)

went to the lounge to study, and and sat in this REALLY comfortable leather couch, and began my last minute studying. the same chair i sat in yesterday morning. i dug into the uber soft cushion, and felt my way around to see if my wallet was just stuck on the sides. it wasn't. the same conclusion i got when i checked yesterday noon.

i reached deeper and deeper, until my hand felt air. the chair had a hole under it. i stretched my arm ever so slowly, and woooooohoooooooooo. the blasted wallet was waiting for me! yippeeee!
and oh, i was doing all the aforementioned stuff discreetly, because there were other people in the lounge, and i didn't want to seem weird.

and so, when i finally -- slowly -- felt the fake black leather of my wallet lying on the dusty floor under the couch, and a sense of pleasant recognition swept through me, i just wanted to jump and laugh and do imaginary cartwheels right there in the lounge, where three guy seniors were busy reading the morning paper.

it felt like finding saddam hussein in that dark underground hole, and i wanted to proclaim to the world in the same light, "WE GOT HIM!" then there woluld be cheers and jubilation across the planet.

but of course, i just managed a small smile to myself, and i think for a second there my mouth gaped open. the other guys were too busy reading the paper to notice.

okay, 'nuff of this wasted study time. 3 hours and 55 minutes before my math exam.
self-control joseph.

yowza! (whatever that means.. haha!)