THUD

how does it feel to hit rock bottom? i'm guessing it's something like THIS.

don't ask, but yes, i lost my wallet again. and my double sim attachment to my handphone managed to even further my misery by deciding to go dead on the same day. great. just when i need to panic for my math exam tomorrow.

i didn't have much money in the wallet, unlike last time, so money's no big deal. even if, if i may clarify, i'm virtually cashless, coinless (i have a few malaysian ringgit and some philippine pesos, if you wanna count them), and broke. however, i panicked because it's the week of exams, and i need my matric card to take them. i went to the registrar's office, and thankfully, i just needed my passport or student's pass.

i plan to rush getting my plane ticket pa naman right after the exams, but now i have to get myself a new atm card from the bank and pay the charges. and yeah, my matric card costs a whopping S$17, what with its electronic door-unlocking and food-claiming and cashcard features.

and the double-sim attachment to the phone cost me S$22. now i don't get to connect with my pinoy friends and singapore friends at the same time na. AND i have to pay to have it fixed pa, if still repairable.

haaaay naku, everything seems so trivial when stated in writing. parang napakashallow.
anyway, now that i let it out na, i can now happily panic for my math test tomorrow.