TIME TO PACK UP

i'm packing up as i type.
sigh. i have to fit loads of stuff into 2 containers, the only allowable baggage count for the use of the F-block lounge for storage over the looong holidays. i have two HUUUUUUGE cartons anyway, so that makes me feel better. the two boxes are so big i could fit into them my other suitcase, my big printer box, a smaller box, my hardbound books and notes, and get this: even my laundry basket. bwahahaha. good thing they never specified what "2 containers" actually meant.

watched lots of OC. im in episode 6 now. and this anna stern is the coolest gal.

watched survivor too. am i GLAAAAAAAD shii ann the underdog made it. i don't feel for alicia, sorry! well, maybe i felt for her after the reward challenge revealed that she wasn't too popular among the group she's sticking with. but then, that should have given her a clue. i love survivor. i'm a psychoanalyst in disguise. be very afraid.

and oh yeah. it rained this afternoon. it should be a relief from the scorching heat wave that hit singapore in recent MONTHS, but dammit, it rained on the ONE SINGLE DAY i didn't want it to. i was doing my final laundry for the sem, before i stuff them clothes and towels in boxes, and it happened to just rain, for the heck of it. it was playing on me! it rained long enough to wet my clothes, and then it was gone. hmph. it's fine. i guess i'll have to bring my damp towels and all my pants home.

hmmmm.. i shouldn't be blogging now.
i have to pack up, and bring the stuff inside the F lounge before zhou yang the keeper of the key goes to bed.
9:40am flight tomorrow to manila. afternoon flight to davao. can't wait.

guess i couldn't blog much in davao. no net at home, see. oh well. maybe it's a good thing. OR, maybe this means i'll only have to think of more creative ways to chronicle my adventures. basta, i'm going home, i'm gonna miss singapore yes, but i'll get over it. hehe.