Too Busy Too Soon

Too Busy Too Soon

Yep, I'm here in rainy Singapore already. Lots to blog about, but I unfortunately cannot chronicle them events all right now because I'm still currently stunned from the work that I've suddenly been plunged into. Well, that's what I get for coming to school on Wednesday afternoon, when classes begin on Monday.

Anyway, it's not too bad, although the rainy weather is dampening my spirits. Rainy days are like sad movies. They depress the shit out of me. Hmph. Must resist the weather!

But really, I'm okay. Room clean-up and Luggage unpacking are still in progress, I'm getting into the groove of the new semester (although I really could not get the film module I so wanted :( ) , and met a number of Singapore buddies already, Pinoys and hallmates and choirmates and classmates. So yep, I'm okay.

Dunno what's wrong with Chikka though. Or my Globe SIM. Hmm. Maybe I should really just call home soon. Goodnight world.