Lost

Sigh.

As Secretary of the Choir and Head of Marketing, I've been working my ass off spamming, faxing, calling churches, schools and companies to either buy tickets for the concert or
advertise in our concert booklet. (And as I've mentioned, this is taking its toll on my studies.)

Now guess what. I was looking for the tickets I took out and "sold" to friends (although I haven't physically given them the tix yet), and realized that the Freshmen Inauguration Ceremony file I have, the one I thought I placed the tickets in, is not mine after all. I swapped with this guy from tenor, based on some random sheets of paper slotted inside.

And it sucks even more because aside from my seven tickets, I also stored (plan was temporarily) Choir VP Aaron's five tickets there too.

So yes, my file is lost, the tickets are lost, and if I don't find them soon, I may have to pay
12 x $10.60 (early bird tix) = a lot of money I can't afford to stupidly lose. What's more, there are no more early bird tickets, so I'd have to rely on the good graces of those I sold the early bird tix so they'd be willing to pay the standard ticket price $13. (Don't worry, guys, I'll do my best to find the lost ones.)

Haaay. Ironic that I have to pay a fortune for this blunder after all the shit I've been doing to promote the concert.

God please tell me this is just one joke, and it's soon gonna be over. :(

No comments: