Not the Birthday Post

To paraphrase what I had mentioned many times before, the "eventfulness" of an event isn't measured by the presence or absence of blog entry to chronicle it, especially in this age when the great issues of the world can be given equal blog treatment as the mundane.

While I still believe that, I'm making an exception. I believe that one's birthday -- a person's own space and time of all the days of a year -- must be treated with enough attention and regard that it is rendered "blogworthy", even if it is mentioned only in passing.

That's why it saddens me that I haven't found the time to blog about my 21st birthday. It's a combination of fatigue, laziness, distraction, and just the good old CCA and School work that's been keeping me busy.

It was a happy day, though, February 8th. I thought it would rival last year as the worst birthday ever (OK that's slightly an exaggeration, but only slightly), and it did, for a while, until my friends and family came to save the day, in various methods of communicating their presence. I appreciate it all.

I'll write a proper blog entry for that day, it really depends, in large part, to The Ridge, NUS Choir, and Financial Mathematics and my five other modules.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Sorry abt ur "worst bday" last year. Here's wishing & praying that all ur coming bdays b a hundredfold happier one after another! Much luv from all of us!