Send it up

I'm really at my wit's end right now, and I can't believe I'm still busy with Choir stuff when I really should be studying for my midterm tests next week.

It's just so draining sometimes and it's very tempting to give up. I also realized that the fate of my possible Honours Year next year depends largely on my performance in Monday's Financial Maths test, which constitutes 40% of the grade. I'm scared shit during tutorials, because a lot of the problems I cannot do, and the lecturer seems to assume that the students already know what he considers "straightforward" and "trivial" matters.

I sincerely pray that God will help me, and I be in the proper disposition to study and absorb the content of my lecture notes and tutorial sheets.

My parents have been urging me to drop my CCAs, but I counter that the extra-curricular work will be over soon, so I'm just hanging in there. This decision doesn't give me any more time to study though.

I know I should just send it all up -- offer these challenges to Him while doing my best to overcome the hurdles that come my way. And I think I'll do just that.

No comments: