FOR THE RECORD

i refuse to post depressing stories and the saddest anecdotes.
let me just say that, for the record, the past hour was a one of the most miserable, one of the most devastating and heartbreaking times in my life. enough said.

nothing readable in that supposed blog entry of mine, which, i shall keep, by the way, in the deepest recesses of my, dare i say it, heart. :'(

p.s.
xiaolong greeted me in the corridor as i was carrying up my laundry, and i hope to God he didn't notice anything wrong with me. ditto with my roommate afzaal, who surprised me as he suddenly entered our room from his usual sunday get-together with his seniors, at the moment when i was most vulnerable. he's behind me right now, we engaged in small talk too, but i didn't dare show him my face. maybe later after i take my nap, when i don't feel as ODD as i feel right now.