GOING BONKERS

really, i'm goin bonkers for my midterms.
i can't even focus. i hate it.
yesterday and the day before that, and RIGHT NOW, i did and am doing stuff that i shouldn't be doing at all: blog, do some friendster, surf surf, get distracted.

anyway, i know i shouldn't be posting such miserable titles to my post as karen may pity me even more. i hate it when people think i'm being miserable and studying to death and stressing myself. i hate it even more when i evoke SYMPATHY.
i remember my cousin's cousin ate vida (who's closer to me than some of my cousins) who hates being "kinakaawaan", or being the object of someone else's sympathy.

karen told me yesterday that i'm pathetic. maybe because of my recent msn names: "going bonkers", "gone bonkers finally", "joseph needs a life support system", "must study study study :|". the other time i mentioned a stats formula, so maybe that's why people think i'm studying as if my existence depended on my midterms. my PR comm stuff was driving me nuts too, and on that crazy day where i shall not even tell you how damn stressful it was, my msn nick went like this (it's my favorite too): "all pucked uf. fardon my prench. :|"

but really, i use my msn messenger (and sometimes yahoo messenger) names as a form of release. for some reason, they make me feel a tad better.
i also use em to MOTIVATE ME TO STUDY. they don't always mean i was studying like a madman that time. oh well.

maybe i'm just pathetic after all.
maybe i shouldn't get annoyed that people are seeing right through me.
i can't focus on studying, and now i'm blogging even.
i studied already yesterday, but there are still some stuff i missed. anyway, what the hell.

anyway, my point in this blog is that two people made my day.

the first one is an email from cyril to the 2003babies yahoogroup that i just opened. here's the part about me:


Josh,ang ganda ng site mo...pero di ko pa nabasa lahat...kaka-
proud...pakita ko gud sa mga kasamahan ko...Vale naman yan...nasa
Singa...hehehe



happy lang. happy lng tlga. cyril is one really nice friend. my classmate for 3 years in grade school, and even if we were never classmates in high school we managed to keep in touch because rode the same jeepney home with the rest of the gang. he even sent me an MMS with a cool valentines wallpaper and the ocho-ocho ringtone! bait tlga! =P

i was studying today when my phone beeped and kaye tamse's SMS greeted me:


hi j0sh!kaye tamse 2. la me l0ad.hehe!
deng,mis u na tlga!bl8d hpi bday& vlentyns!
mis kta!sbra!mis me 2 no?ryt? luv kta s0o0o mch deng ha!:)
tke gud cre,k?luv u!luvU



okay, clarifications. kaye is just a really sweet friend of mine. hahaha.
"deng" is a name they call me to tease me with someone. haha.

anyway, i replied and told her how busy i was and how i was going bonkers and all, and here's what she said:


hang n der.u cn d0 it!
deng,GOD wudnt hav put u thru 0l ds
f he nu u get thru evrytn,db?
deng,kya mu yan!
GOD bles sa ny0ng xams!luv u tlga!tke cre!



there. that ought to be enough to let you figure out that when i say kaye's a really sweet girl, that's an understatement.

thanks kaye and cyril for making my day.
it's nice to know people still believe in me.
maybe it's time i start believing in me more.

now i'm off to work. =P


p.s. my msn name now is "semi-charmed life". =P
previously it was "over numbers, unencumbered numbered words".
that's a line from jason mraz's latest single, "you and i both". (click on the link on the sidebar to play the song if you feel like it. =P)
and i used it, too, to refer to my studying statistics. hahaha. i think people didn't realize it was part of a song, and just thought that i was a studyholic gone amuck. or maybe they didn't even bother. hahaha.
study ka na lng kasi, jose. =)