PHOTO FRENZY


okay. 5:14pm. i should be getting much-needed sleep right now (if you could just see my swollen eyes), due to extensive work last night and the other night for PR comm, aside from the tremendous pressure caused by the coming midterms, but i decided to blog. i think it's not a very wise decision, but i just have to post some photos before they become stale and moldy and all.

gee, i could be OC pala at times (even if my room, my bed, my notes, my stuff seem to say otherwise).

here here. thanks to my "test post" a few days back, which wayne helped me fix and organize, i can now post lotsa photos without much space.

JUST CLICK ON THE TITLE OR THE BIG PHOTO TO OPEN THE PHOTOS, AND CLICK IT AGAIN TO CLOSE.

methinks there should be some text to accompany the photos, and there will be, but not just now. hehe.



+ "surprise" birthday photos: february 8, 2am


those were taken at around 2am, february 8, after i did an exhausting night-long PR comm task with xiaolong and prashant.
it was a "surprise" party, which i sort of expected. ;)
i even had utensils ready. wahahahaha. it was fun.
tell you more when i'm not too busy.

**
wow. napagod nako dun ah. resize sa photoshop, upload, etc.. haaay. later na lang ung iba ok? study na dapat ko! dinner na muna!