TEST POST!

this is a test post. i'm trying out stuff how to display lots of photos in a way that they don't consume the whole page. maybe i'm even gonna have a "photo blog" once in a while, so write less and study more. yehey! ;P

testing testing lamang po.
click on the titles to view the photos. to close, click on the title again. ;)
(if too lazy, please just check out the sidebar..:D)

loadsa thanks to wayne for helping me with this. why he helps me? he says he does it
"for the love of html". thanks! =)




+ me
+ kai, my laughing sister
+ fellow titans in singapore: korinna and ibiang



sorry kung recycled ang photos! edit ko pa to uli! i'll post my birthday photos and hall play photos and valentine's day a.k.a. S.A.D. sentosa photos.

there's something wrong with the formatting of the text.
i mean, THIS TEXT I'M TYPING NOW. bigger than normal.
i'll figure it out later. tanungin ko pa si wayne.
for now, i'll go get me some sleep and study stats after! =)