HEADACHE
 
let's see how a blog turns out when the blogger has a horrible headache, dripping colds, and is burning with fever.
 
what happened na ba? okay.
final na, Kent Ridge Hall now, no longer King Edward VII.
apparently, that also means no more fencing, no more Pacey roommate, no more double rooms at all in fact.
mas maganda nga naman ung hall in terms of physical structure. bago pa.
buti na rin cguro un. andaming bago.
engin to sci fac, now KE to KR -- what next? dapat tumaas na grades ko. hehe. although di naman mababa tlga as of now. at least i get to start all over again with a year's worth of acquired wisdom.
 
i've been doing some shopping of stuff lately, as i'm leaving on TUESDAY.
God, on Tuesday na nga pala. that's three nights away.
nah, no more melodramatics for me. it's not the first time i'm gonna be leaving anyway.
but shempre mamimiss ko home and family and friends. hehe.
 
so i've bought some soaps and haircare stuff and some clothes and toothbrush and wallet and instant foods, pero somehow di matapos tapos. i'm sure i'm gonna overpack again, although i will try my best not to.
 
on my trip today to surf the net at a net cafe (um, right now!), i failed to meet a friend of my mom so i could give her a letter for my lola, just as i failed to find a GE flat iron my mom wants (i've been to 5 stores?), BUT, mam lope, our school registrar found me as i was checking out watches at gaisano south. ayun, nalibre tuloy ako ng lunch. hehe. she was with kuya robert, a pisay alumnus of batch '97. friendly guy too.
 
anyway, may sales sa mga malls dito pero i can't seem to find a good shirt that satisfies my criteria of style, price, comfort. makahanap na nga sa SM. i've been searching like crazy for a watch, but apparently, THE watch is waiting for me in some shopping store in singapore.
 
sige na, tama na siguro. ang sakit sakit na po ng ulo ko. i misght as well go home and pack.
 
i guess my next entry will be blogged in singapore na. wish me a safe trip.

No comments: