Strip

Jackson's the name. My new neighbor. He's a Singaporean student with a taste for loud music. I don't mind much, since he's playing good popular songs. Although it seems a teeny bit loud, and it's rather odd that I seem to be nakiki-kinig. Hehe. There's a guy already in the room to my right, but I have yet to ask his name. ;)

The freshmen orientation finally kicked off this afternoon. Quite fun, actually, especially that my orientation group (OG), seems pretty excited and cheerful. The Orientation thing of the hall is named Effresione (what?), and it has 5 OGs which represent the elements: Mokos (earth), Reccas (fire), Nixes (water), Titus (metal), and Zephyros (air). Cool eh? I'm with Nixes, which is just as well since I'm an aquarian.

One of the games we played involved me being "It". Okay, so not exactly "it", but the poor guy who has to do the punishment. The fellows were yelling "Forfeit" or something, but basically that meant a task for the poor victim. So, after the previous victims did pole dances and other stuff by pair, my turn finally came.

We played this annoyingly fun game (aside from the incredibly crazy ET game) which involved tapping our hands on the floor. I was sandwiched, or cornered, or something, and thus I was set to be the next victim. We played again to find a partner, and it was Cheong Chye, a seemingly good guy. Finally our task: to remove each other's shirts without using our hands.

Cheong Chye was good at the task, and, apparently, so was I. Hehe. He used his mouth to bite my shirt from behind, and I bent and twisted until he successfully pulled my shirt with his teeth. I did the same to him, all in one bite. I was suddenly reminded to do some ab workout of sorts. Everyone was looking and cheering! Too bad there can only be one shirtless public debut. (Swimming not included.) Hah.

No comments: