Mad season

Mad season

Ahhh.. the madness of this week. =P

I've successfully(!) finished the lab report collection and the heavy genetics assignment (Thanks to all those who helped!), sat through an excruciating midterm test in genetics (in which I learned that my statistics background could have theoretically helped me, except that Dr Chew apparently won't give me full marks for my use of a creative mathematical/commonsensical backdoor approach in tackling the Mendelian ratio problem), and now I have a Literature test and 1200-word position paper due tomorrow!

Haha, it so stressful it's making me laugh. Is that weird? Or maybe, as Karen says, the thread by which my sanity hangs may just have snapped. Hah. You're just too happy Karen. :D

And oh yeah, poor little me has had to fork out 450 dollars from my savings account (and with some help from Arthur) for the Czech competition. So tada! I'm officially broke.

Last night was formal Command Dinner and definitely-NOT-formal Command Performance. I didn't know that KR gave such a big tribute to the final-year seniors! They even have a valedictorian, among a host of other awards. And the Command performance was MAD. It was so long it lasted around 3 hours, but it was MAD fun, where they put the final-years (the people) into very interesting situations. KR indeed is a family hall, and the absence of the final-years next year will be affectionately felt by the KR community.

OK, now that I've succumbed to the blogging temptation, it's time to get back to churning words and words on racial profiling in the Singapore context. So help me God. Wooooooohoo.