Namesake

Namesake

That last post prompted my mom to email me! Thanks Ma for the motivation! As she pointed out, March 19 (I published that post early morning of it) was the feast day of St. Joseph, Jesus' dad, after whom I was named (that and some other reasons). Ironically, March 19 was a bad day for me! Haa.. where do I start? Maybe the fact that I got lost in the Bus 51 circuit and ended up riding 4 more bus rides and wasting hours of study time? Well, mostly that, so it wasn't so bad after all, really.

Calculus test tomorrow. Another (nick)namesake of mine was amazingly good at calculus. In fact, he invented it, along with Newton. His surname is the nickname my Dad gave me, never mind if the pronunciation's quite tricky. But although I was quite a Math person (at least before university), I was never a fan of calculus. Hmm.. that's another disparity between me and a namesake! Ah the irony.

But I'm gonna ace this test, and declaring it is the first step. Next step is to publish this post and get on mugging. :)