Back

Back

In Singapore, that is. I never figured out why my plane from Amsterdam landed Singapore 2:45PM, 4 hours ahead of my predicted arrival, but never mind. Ugh blame those time zones. :D

So here I am, bunking in Arthur's room at KE7, H204. God bless the good guy, really, for letting about 8 or so people store boxes and bags and suitcases in his single room, and now admitting a homeless kid i.e. me. And for free too! Hehe don't worry Arthur I'll help you *with what little I know* with your Photoshop work.

Ahh.. I'm still high over the entire Czech-Europe-Category Winner thing, but I'm glad to be back. The long flight back, and on my own too, gave me a good stiff neck and screwed up my sleeping pattern, and watching Million Dollar Baby on the plane made me suddenly intensely fearful of death, but being back in a place where most everything's familiar and where people speak English is always a good thing.

I could blabber on about the details of the trip, but that would be the longest blog entry in moonstruck86 history. So maybe I'll just post photos.. if lethargy doesn't get to me.

And then comes the perpetual question after something eventful occurs: Now what? Well, I've been thinking hard the past few days and I haven't sorted it out yet. I could go sing with the choir for the NUS Centennial celebrations on the 25th, go home to the Philippines the day after, and may just pop by Manila and Quezon City to visit friends, and check out UPLB in Laguna to visit little sister and Jasper. Then again, staying here for an extra week or so could cost quite a bit, excluding the expensive stay within Manila and Laguna, AND I don't think I'll make it for Mama's birthday on the 29th. Then again, my folks recommend I go visit my fresh-in-college sister also, and Mama says she doesn't mind if I don't make it in time for her birthday. Hmm. And my single-digit bank account balance doesn't help too. Yes, it's single digit now. Hehe. I still have some cash though, and there's always the VISA.

I'm jobless and free now, but not exactly. I've been thinking about my article for the Ridge's July issue, and I'd have to email Asraf the new editor very soon. Think Jose think!

And oh yeah, thanks again to those who congratulated us choristers. :D I told you I'm still high.

And on a final note, let me greet someone very special a happy happy birthday! He's the namesake of that little Peanuts kid who's on my "Fave Links" button. He's my big brother Schroeder, and he would've been 21 today if he hadn't gone on to the Great Beyond when he was three. :) Needless to say, I miss that old chap. Haha could've made my growing up years a wee bit simpler! See you sometime.

All right, off to shower! It's a hot day in Singapore (as usual), but for once, after a week of freezing cold in Czech, I actually like it!



Music of the Moment: Toploader's Dancing in the Moonlight
Currently feeling like working.