Still here

Still here

Just because I haven't updated for a long while (at least in my terms) doesn't mean that I've been incapacitated, fallen sick or dead, or forgotten this blog. Hehe, I'm perfectly okay.

I haven't been doing as much work as Mike who's an Econs research assistant working on a hardcore math-intensive proof that has caused him major headaches, or Arthur who does programming at I2R during the day and works on KE Orientation Publicity at night, or Ferron who's fully-booked with his work at a posh restaurant in Suntec, or Karen who's doing labwork on weekdays and Kingfisher (I think) on weekends on top of her tuition/camp guide rackets, or Nestor, the King of Rackets (hehe) who, aside from his duh, rackets, has just wrapped up work on the KE yearbook. Reginald is busy with some internship at some business firm in Tanjong Pagar, and Steph is working for a bank, but apparently she doesn't like it there anymore. Hehe.

And here I am, jobless little me, who just came from vacation in Czech, and now that the choir competition's done (Gold baby!), I'm left to well, be free!

Jobless people will always be broke (unless they had money to begin with), and I think broke-ness is my only enemy right now. Idleness? Nah, I'm not idle. I'm not bored yet, even. Ahh.. somehow I always find myself something to do. Something to read. Or watch. Or listen to. Or learn. Or surf about.

And we began practice for the Centennial song already (ugh long story.. bottom line: I can't quite say here in this blog lest the NUSS people read this haha), and I've wrapped up my Ridge article, and I've helped Arthur with his Photoshop work already.

I've done everything but update this blog substantially. Haha, the most logical and sensible thing to do I haven't even done yet.. and that is to post photos and describe the details of the Czech trip. And how I've been persuaded to like Korean movies (a lot), how Nestor and I enjoy Arthur's anime called Chobits, how I found the coolest funkiest book Design Basics Index, how I found Da Vinci Code to be indeed an entertaining work of fiction, yet one that boldly asks for trouble, that kind of stuff.

Ahh.. so little time, so much to do. And I'm supposed to be jobless! I'll be home very soon, and I'll be jobless once again. But I'll be home very soon!

How's that for gibberish at 5:48AM. Good morning!