Moments of Desperation

Moments of Desperation

"We all have our moments of desperation. It's when we face them head-on, that we find out how strong we really are." - Mary Alice Young (Desperate Housewives)

Don't ever try to starve (or semi-starve) yourself when you're saving money. It's not healthy, although yes, it may do your tummy wonders (check out the abs of the Survivor fellas). And it's just not right.

Leave it to the professionals. And those in moments of desperation.

(I'm hungry.)


Okay, choir practice again later at Siglap, one hour away. I'm hoping someone won't be there, because he has virtually killed the Basses' self-esteem (and at a very vulnerable time for me too), and made us look like hopeless little frogs. I don't know, sometimes, it's not the message really, but it's the approach, dude. We do our best.


P.S. Ma, you should really watch this new TV show Desperate Housewives. It's not that I think I can see you in one of those characters, but I think the humor will greatly appeal to you. :D I'm fascinated by it, and am currently hooked. It premieres there tomorrow, Thursday, I think. It's one of the stuff keeping me sane here.. that is if laughing loud alone in the room is still considered sane.