Long days

Long days

1:56AM. Still up with a headache. Sunday wasn't technically a long day, since I woke up almost 2PM already, but it sure feels like it.

Saturday was a longer day actually, and it was the fun kind. Late lunch with Pinoy seniors, Romeo+Juliet at the Central Library (no more exams what), and later, dinner (of sorts) at Fong Seng with Korinna, Karen and Arthur, and later wooohoooo bowling session at Great World (or something like that) at Tiong Bahru with Castle, Zoe with Malaysian boyfriend whose name starts with J, Val, Rex, Edsel, Daniel, Mike, Nestor, Ferron, Karen, Arthur and me of course.

It was good fun, great to be bowling again after a looong time. For a while we were tempted to go to the clubbing place Zouk (or at least Ferron and I were) since we were on waitlist for the longest time, but of course we waited it out. The others had exams still, so it was a bad time to get disoriented and to be in party mode? Haha just my opinion. We played arcade. Arthur apparently is arcade master, playing incredibly well at the Marvel fighting game (ugh you know what I mean), and Virtua Cop. I played Virtua Cop too, but I guess I should learn to reload faster and stop shooting civilians!

Bowling time finally came, and haha it was great. Castle was effortlessly good at it, and so was Ferron, who did Bowling in their PE classes in High School. Karen kicked ass, and walau, first-time bowler Arthur did grrreat, even making a strike. Haha not bad for a first timer.;) I had initial trouble fitting my fingers into the holes and being comfortable that way, as I don't particularly remember ever using the holes in bowling before. I did decently I think, not too bad, nothing amazing. Need to learn how to target those few isolated pins! Edsel kept rolling the ball into the gutter, and when he finally made a spare, everyone cheered. Overall, he had more gutter balls, but that's consistency, he smilingly says. Zoe's BF Jijaith (I think that's the spelling) was top scorer though. Woohooo.

Half of us (come to think of it, the undergrads) stayed on to play another game, while the super seniors (except Daniel) left ahead. According to the list that flashed on screen, "Karen Gorgeous" was tops at 101, narrowly beating Ferron at 100. "Miguel A Plus" was third I think, with his series of strikes and series of Faults (something to do with crossing the line) too. "Josh Stats Major" got seventysomething (I'm not sure now). In any case, I know Josh Stats Major is me, Miguel A Plus is Mike, but I couldn't figure out who on earth is Karen Gorgeous. Didn't show up, or at least, I didn't recognize her. =P

Kidding Karen. All the best for your final exam! :) And to bowlingmates Arthur and Ferron and Nestor and Mike too!

Hmm.. another long entry. Anyway, story on Sunday is gonna be so short. Woke up almost 2PM. Ate Japanese food at PGP (yahooo). Went back to hall to do some surfing. Went to Church at 5:30. Shopped for some essentials at Fairprice. Back to hall. Dinner with Robs and Brice around 8. Called Kai, checked up on her. Called Lola's place, and surprise my mom answered the phone! Went back, chatted with Kai mostly, a bit with Jay, a bit with Jack.

Now a headache. I sincerely hope Kai will feel more at home in Manila. It's depressing to not be able to help her adjust, really. I mean, I who has lived away from home for months for some two years now should be more persuasive in teaching little sister how to go about it, right? Oh well. Anyway, I'm glad Lola and Ma are fine.

My head's still abuzz. Lots to do really, just have to figure out where to start. Cheerio.



Music of the Moment: Rivermaya's Shiver
Currently feeling messed up.