Freed

Freed

WHEW.

Am I relieved or what?! Finally exams are over! (for me at least.. Ganbatte all you muggers with exams to come!)

I would've titled this post "emancipation", but that would be too Mariah-ish. Haha. (Congrats to her just the same! Haha, I think she deserves the giant splash she's getting right now after all the crap she's been swimming in these past few years.. although of course, it was partly her fault she did some crappy stuff here and there) ANYWAY, point is I'm now totally free.

Too free all of a sudden actually. It's strange, I didn't even feel any closure! Not even now. Oh well. Two exams in 6 hours yesterday. As much as my fingers hurt writing pages upon pages of hopefully sensible gibberish (you know what I mean) on Waiting for the Barbarians, Pride and Prejudice and The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie, I rushed to YIH to run through my genetics notes all over again for two hours, until 5PM, when it was time to endure the braintwisting exam session. I didn't do too bad, hopefully, but some questions.. argh. They just annoy me because they're easily bonus questions for Life Science students (the overwhelming bulk of the examtakers, excluding me), and those that merely require memorywork. Oh well.

Calculus exam at 2:30PM today. I didn't finish, although I think I did recognize some parts from the past year exams (most of the parts actually were in the exact same format, except that the numbers were made more intensely murderous). And walau, one question exactly the same! Haha, so thankfully I recalled how exactly to work it out. But mostly, I think I did oookay. Although I skipped a number of questions due to knowledge deficiency (yesss) and time constraint.

Hmm.. so now what? Haha. Time to fix my biological clock. And get away from coffee! And return the 9 library books (I just returned the tenth one, thick and hardbound, right before my calculus paper today) and clean up my room! And get a job! Or something. Something to keep me busy! Choir practices for the competition don't start until May 9th, so that's a good deal of free time. Ferron, let's arrange our job-hunting na! And more importantly the post-exam clubbing!

And yessss, I should catch up on the OC. And finally finally watch Desperate Housewives. And CSI episodes (from the original series and the spin-offs)! Hmm.. that should be some reward to myself. And by the way, if Korinna gets into the Dean's List, she's gonna get me the new Levi's Square Cut Jeans! Hahaha. I believe we can make it to the DL Kor! I think. Not this sem though.. kasi (see previous post). ANYWAY, I've been thinking about it, and maybe, if I actually see the pair of jeans and manage to like it, I might buy it for myself! Haha, not likely though, given my broke status.

* * *

Apparently, another one who was freed (unwillingly I'm sure), is Constantine Maroulis. Sigh. Well, Constantine, I admit your song on AI this week wasn't super, but it wasn't the worst among the contestants' performances. Oh well. Scott please go next week?

And oh yeah, got this from Kiko's blog. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are dating! 42 - 26 = 16 years gap. But come on, Tom is like Top Gun guy, who shot to fame when I was still what, a baby? And Katie Holmes is like, part of my Dawson's-Creek teenage years! (And I'm still 19 too) Oh well. Trust Tommy to get all the pretty girls.

Kai! Hey you're also freed na! Finally in Manila! How are you there? Haha, it'll take time to adjust, especially since none of your high school batchmates are in Manila this early! Haha I told you I could ask Kerwin to take you out. (haha I hope Kerwin reads this haha)

Anyway, long post already. I'm gonna finish my dinner, fix up my room, and watch Survivor (guilt-free) tonight!