Hah

Hah!

I thought this was gonna be bad day that was off on a rocky start, but whew, it turned out gooood.

Genetics lab in the morning. I feared that it would be the time for the surprise test (but was fervently hoping otherwise), and shrunk when I our lab teaching assistant said that we had to hurry up the discussion as we had a test afterwards. Panic panic. But it turned out to be only a MOCK test, so wheeeeew. I'm guessing it's gonna be tomorrow (or later), so I'm hoping my analytical skills won't fail me in deciphering pedigrees.

Evaluating Academic Arguments class at 1pm. This time we had another mock test, in preparation for Friday's final exam. It was all right, really, except I had a good headache afterwards. But the exciting part was when Ms Chan announced after the class that, since it was our last class, we'd have to go outside and have a group photo! Haha, class photo! Never had one of those for the longest time (2 years?). This module of mine is special since it's taught in small groups with combined lectures and tutorials, unlike the usual large lecture groups of other modules, and our class of twenty seemed to be quite fun and lively in our argument discussions. Awww.. I miss my class photos in high school! And grade school! And quite cool, Ms Chan says she'll have the photo framed and hung in her office, like the rest of her class photos.

[This is supposed to be my cue to post up the long overdue photos of NUS Choir Varsity Voices and post-concert photos, KR Choir photos at Amplitude, International Relations Night photos that I haven't fully sent to Ivy, and the Sentosa pics.. Haha, next time I guess.]

And her office is one cool cool place, btw, as it's like a mini-museum of fun stuff. She has lots of these tiny decor and posters on the wall, emblems of pop culture, and lots of framed photos of her family. It was such a mixture of happy colors and all, that the first (and only) time I've been there to discuss my paper along with Amanda, I couldn't help but say "whoa". The room could very well be in a state of clutter in the wrong hands, but apparently Ms Chan has a terrific (and flamboyant in a good way) sense of order.

Went back to hall and got myself some sleep.

At past 10pm we had a splendid Block Supper at the rooftop. Wooohoooo. D Block makes uber yummy suppers I must admit. This was the last supper of the year, and a tribute to the final-years too, and there was such an excess of food everyone was restrained to eat more only because we were all happily stuffed already. I particularly liked the chicken casserole with lots of cream cheese, the baked potato with cheese, the pizza, the multilayered chocolate mudpies of all shapes and sizes, the spaghetti and pasta. Good food and good company provide for kick-ass good time.

Okay, mugging sessions up ahead. Aim of the night (or early morning), finish one of the two essays!



P.S. My good buddy Jay is in Taiwan to do his thesis (My God, we are getting older indeed). Haha you lucky bastard. I'm not sure if Taiwan is like Singapore, but I sure know the weather's better up there. Karen's brimming with envy na.:D I haven't heard from you in a while Jay, have to catch you online! Take care!