Good morning

Good morning

5:06AM. Still high on coffee, but finally off to bed. Coffee doesn't seem to suit me well, since I'm feeling a funny buzz, my nerve circuit has gone haywire, and I have a slight headache. Oh well. I'm beginning to like the taste of coffee, so I guess that's a good start. ;)

Just came from another addition to my series of all-nighters. Haha thanks Karen for keeping me company (or did I keep you company?) and for, as usual, keeping me within my normal levels of insanity (I admit I've finally snapped.. but so have you haha). The study locations of the day: the comfy (and unfortunately sleep-inducing) couches in the Central Library (which we had trouble to find as the entire library was infested with muggers), and, later after 10PM, the benches at AS4 Building.

Haha, it was eerily quiet those lonely benches at AS4, so Karen and I sang aloud (sometimes with my handphone's radio on loudspeaker) and talked and debated on a series of issues and distracted each other until it was past midnight. Hmph, Karen left me before 2AM, but cool, I was suddenly productive! I guess Karen was, too, in her room.

Ahhh... Another dorky entry. Because really, what is there to say? Hehe. Karen says this kind of mugging is unheard of in the Philippines. And we're not even Medicine students! And the seemingly super stressful days in Pisay can barely match the intensive mugging sessions here. Well, that's a world-class university for you. 18th in the world, baby! Yeah yeah, I secretly still love NUS despite the torture it's doing.

I told Karen we seriously have to go clubbing after these blasted exams. God, I even told her I yearn to go clubbing. Stress release! In any case, I don't regret not going out clubbing with Ferron and Nestor last Saturday, although they, along with Karen, dragged me to Raffles City for dinner, when I planned to finish my notes. WOW, Out of the Pan is a terrrrific place, and their meaty/fishy crepes (we chose 4 kinds) were yummy, the tiramisu mouthwatering, and the honeyfig and white chocolate ice cream just divine. Never mind if we spent a fortune for the meal. Hehe always cool to use my debit card and just sign the cheque. Later, the clubbing session didn't qutie materialize anyway, so post-exam clubbing will surely be super.

And oh, thanks to Mickey, I learned that we have a new pope. My fervent prayers to you Pope Benedict XVI, aka Fr. Joseph Ratzinger. I'm not sure if the fact that you're my namesake is of any sign of significance to me, but never mind, I'm glad that the Catholic Church leadership body is once more complete, the void left by John Paul II now somewhat filled. Tough task ahead, Pope Benedict XVI, all the best to you.:)

I'm still hyper! And I don't like it anymore! Coffee's supposed to be my friend, but now I have to sleep! Lesson learned: only one cup of coffee a night. Hmm.. maybe I'll wait for breakfast instead. Lalala. Maybe I'll just lie down and stare at the ceiling and sing to myself and think happy thoughts and wait for sleep to come (if it comes at all). Good morning!



Music of the Moment: Keane's Somewhere Only We Know
Currently feeling dizzy.