Good morning.

Good morning.

Sleep used to be a very good thing (and it still is, under the right conditions), but recently it's been something I've been fighting fiercely, without much success.

How am I supposed to finish two 1200-word essays on Friday, study for a surprise Genetics test (anytime this week or next), prepare for Friday's test for my Arguments module, and finish Waiting for the Barbarians, if all I ever do when I should be working is just bloody sleep? Not by choice, of course. Sigh. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.

I hate to post entries like this and I should be working not blogging, but I just need to vent it out here than what, talk to the plant, my only (as far as I know) fellow organism in the room?

I've been unconsciously brewing the recipe for disaster this semester, and it's not pretty. I'm gonna be a coffee person from now on. Or apple person. Or coke person. Whatever it takes, really. Good God please help me.

For sure I'll make it through this month. Whether I keep my sanity is a totally different thing, but hopefully it'll grow back.

Cheer up Joseph!