Joseph Was Here

Joseph Was Here

Yep I'm here for a while and this won't take long. Theoretically.

Let me just please say that I am truly bloody exhausted. But surprisingly, I'm not complaining.

So I've been acting like a counselor to the KR freshmen for the past days, playing their games and eating meals with them and chitchatting with them so they'd get into the KR spirit, been through an exciting afternoon promoting the Ridge to hundreds from Bizad and School of Design in the Matric fair (fun fellow Ridgemates too), went back to hall to resume orientation stuff again, carried by my lonesome my huge boxes of personal possessions from Jeunesse's place (thanks again Jeunesse and Gelo!), went back to hall for supper with freshmen and then had a formal meeting with fellow seniors (as part of orientation again), and now I realize I have to have yet to iron out my modules and bid for them carefully.

Coming up: A whole-day shift tomorrow at the Matric fair promoting our NUS Choir this time (=P), followed by choir practice where I have to figure out a Chinese song among others, and more orientation! Then it's KR Choir performance on the 29th, NUS Choir intermission at the Freshmen Inauguration Ceremony on August 1st (morning and afternoon), then Flag Day (Beg-In-The-Streets-For-Money Day) on August 2nd, then Rag Day on the 6th, where I might sing with the Choir and cheer with the Hall. And NUS Choir welcome tea on the 4th, then auditions 8-13, which I both may attend.

Yep, I'm not really complaining. It's quite fun really, the tiring kind. But it's fun and I'm making a lot of new friends and testing my stamina and endurance and persistence and resolve. And yeah, my PR skills too.

And aha! This new marketing head from the Ridge told me that I looked like some Singaporean celebrity. Haha, will Google his name first before I declare the statement a compliment, if at all.

Long days ahead! Yowza!


P.S.
Oh yeah, I forgot to thank everyone who commented about the new layout. I'm so thoroughly pleased and thankful you liked it. :D As you can see, it's still not done and I haven't changed the contents of the clickables here and there but then I'm busy so there. :D

Important message here too: please feel free to comment on the layout. I know there are problems with browsers (Firefox shows the fonts of the posts progressively smaller, while Internet Explorer/Avant Browser shows the latest post bigger than the rest [I didn't mean it, but it could ba artsy that way!]). Please tell me if you have any suggestions as to the color scheme, speed of loading the page, contents etc. This blog layout is gonna be a work in progress for a long while. :)