Whew!

Whew.

Woohoooo. There it is. The new moonstruck86 layout. Finally. God I am tired. Eyebags here and a few zits there, but tada! The new layout is (roughly) done.

It's not done yet, as I haven't really changed the content of the clickables and all, just the external stuff. And yes the color combination and the fonts and some browser issues need a bit of fine-tuning. I wanted a major revamp of the layout but what do you know, the format resembles the previous one very closely! Talk about the limits of one's.. HTML knowledge! And okay, creativity too. XD

But it looks good! Of course I'm biased, but it's a decent piece of eye candy right? Yeah I remember thinking as I looked at the Snoopy layout.. what was I thinking?! It was too childish? Hehe and now I'm on to Calvin and Hobbes! Haha. The edgier, funkier stuff will come in a few years. What can I do? I'm a good kid. 0=) (Or so I like to think.)

I hope Bill Patterson of C&H doesn't sue me or anything though. =P

Okay, time to do the important stuff now that the template is done. CORS is back again! Ahh.. every undergraduate's favorite nightmare.=) I'm rushing to pack up my stuff around now, as I'll be off to Manila to meet my sister and my cousin on Saturday, then we'll be visiting relatives in Bulacan and Olongapo, before I fly to Singapore on the 25th.

Ciao!